muslimah hijab style fashion .. hijab style in Algeria

muslimah hijab style fashion .. hijab style in Algeria
Muslimah de mode style hijab .. style hijab en Algérie

Around The World Hijab Style: Algeria

By the request of Ellen Mann today's instalment of around the world hijab style is Algeria and I've found some really cute photos:

I'm sure you all recognise her, Al Jazeera news reporter Khadija Ben Genna is Algerian and I love all the different smart outfits she wears with her hijabs, here's one:


Algerian women in abayas, I love the wrap style of the red and white hijab:

I love the loose, casual way they have wrapped their scarves, pink hijab day sorted!

A traditional hijab fashion shop selling Galabiyas in Algeria:

I like the glam abaya on the left:

I think they are outside a school or college, a striking photo with clear contrasts:

Clothes shops:

A mother and daughter? They clearly share hijab styling tips:

There are lots of different styles of hijab in Algeria:


muslimah hijab style fashion .. hijab style in Algeria