pakistani hijab girls .. pakistani hijab Style

pakistani hijab girls .. pakistani hijab Style

Pakistan Hijab 

The country I'll be focusing in on today is Pakistan and the first thing that I have noticed about their fashion is colour, colour and more colour. Their traditional salwar kameez comes in an array of lovely fabrics, designs and patterns. Here are some pics I found:
Ohh, I like the yellow and lilac scarves :D
Everyone has their own unique style and Pakistani hijab is no different:
Aww, I love that last photo, the colour of her hijab and tunic is so rich and suits her skin colour perfectly.
^That has to be my fave pic, you go fight crime girlfriends! Lol :) And my favorite thing about Pakistan is undoubtedly the wedding outfits the women wear, they're just soooo beautiful:
Omg, how nice is that henna, I've never seen it drawn like that before, it's usually smaller and more detailed, in the Arab world the nails are done as well in a dark henna. I'd love to get it done but I'm scared it'll go wrong and never come off..

And last but not least, there is no stopping the magnificent rainbow of colour from seeping onto the Pakistani runway either:
Ahh so nice, I adore the girly colur combo..shame about the (lack of) sleeves though
Wide leg trousers - Pakistani style :D


What great designs! I love Pakistani fashion, it's so bright and definatly unique. Hope you like it too!


pakistani hijab girls .. pakistani hijab Style